Host a Trunk-Or-Treat Booth
RSCK's Young Professionals Network invites you to host a booth at the all-membership Trunk-Or-Treat event! Introduce your business to hundreds of families, enjoy non-stop traffic for a solid two hours, and gain publicity with our "Best Decorated" contest! All you need to do is decorate your booth with a fun “trunk,” give out candy and your promotional information.
How would you decorate a trunk? You can choose a fun theme that either fits your business or just something fun from the culture (like a popular cartoon or TV show) and decorate your trunk in that theme.
- Registration is free.
- Each business provides their own store-bought candy to give out to the kids. (You may give out trinkets or toys instead if you’d like.)
- No selling of any kind is permitted.
- YES! You may give out flyers, coupons, and other marketing materials to our guests!
- Keep decor and costumes family friendly.
- Event to take place in field west of RSCK building. You will receive a map with your designated spot before the event.
NOTE: Arrive between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm and be completely set up by 5:45 pm so you are ready for guests to arrive at 6:00 pm. Late vehicles may not be allowed to enter for safety reasons. People arrive early and we don’t want cars moving around.
Ready to join in on the fun? Register your office now!
Questions? Contact RSCK's YPN Staff Liaison, Alyssa York at firstname.lastname@example.org