Young Professionals Network
YPN helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- REALTOR associations - Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with local, state, and national association.
- Real estate industry - Take an active role in the policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers - Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking mentoring opportunities.
- Community - Become exceptional members of the community by demonstrating a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
We become better REALTORS® through connecting, educating and networking events that are surrounded by the fundamental principles of purpose-driven education and well-connected learning, while developing new leaders within the association. The purpose of developing a YPN is to help each other grow, to help each other do more, and to encourage each other to become more.
RSCK YPN Leadership Team
Chairperson: Alexa Marker
Staff Liaison: Alyssa Peppiatt
Join YPN's Leadership Team
Contact the YPN Leadership Team Staff Liaison, Alyssa Peppiatt at email@example.com to for more information or to join the YPN Leadership Team.
The expectations of a RSCK YPN Leadership Team Ambassador includes:
- Attend and participate in monthly YPN Leadership Team meetings
- Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with local, state, and national association
- Attend YPN events to network and learn from peers, participate in online communication and seeking mentorship opportunities
- Become exceptional members of the community by demonstrating a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about
- Recruit other young professionals in the real estate industry to participate in YPN
Ugly Sweater Mingle