REALTORS® PROPERTY RESOURCE (RPR)
REALTORS® Property Resource® (RPR®) is NAR’s exclusive online real estate database. RPR’s core mission is to reinforce the REALTOR®’s value in the marketplace by keeping them ahead of the technology curve and better able to serve today’s technology empowered consumer.
- MLS/CIE-provided information (from participating MLSs)
- Public records
- Tax assessment information
- Details of prior transactions and sales
- Dynamic mapping: school zones, neighborhoods, zip codes, cities, etc.
- Nationwide school data, test scores, parental reviews, and ratings
- Mortgage and lien data
- FEMA flood maps
- Neighborhood information
- Foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, REO, and default information
- Plat maps
- Demographic, psychographic, census, and lifestyle information
- Consumer spending and tapestry data (Commercial)
- Geospatial data including aerial photography, street level, and bird's eye views
Enhanced search features allow nationwide property searches, as well as market-to-market comparisons. REALTORS® can create custom reports on specific properties as well as neighborhoods and market activity.
Only REALTORS® can access the information available in RPR®—there is no consumer or public access. RPR® is a wholly owned subsidiary corporation of the National Association of REALTORS®.
December 15, 2017
9:00 to 10:30 ~ Getting Started with RPR + Tips & Tricks: Your Best FREE Business Building Tool
Hands-on Training with Brenda Noffert, RPR Rockstar
Realtors Property Resource® provides exclusive access to an unparalleled platform of property and market information and client-friendly reports. All included in your NAR membership and FREE! Listings, sales, valuations, tax and mortgage history, neighborhood and school information, maps and more.
Registration: ONLY $15 & Seating is Limited
Ways to Register: Online | (316) 263-3167