Update on REALTORS® of South Central Kansas & South Central Kansas MLS Business Procedures
Monday, November 16 2020 8:00 AM
The number of positive cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is currently on the rise and the health of our team and our members is a top priority. It is important to us that our business procedures adapt at this time to maintain a healthy environment. Below is an update on what REALTORS® of South Central Kansas and South Central Kansas MLS is doing to keep our team and our members safe while continuing to deliver the services you depend on. These procedures will be implemented immediately and remain in effect until further notice is provided.
Previous: Annual Meeting Recap Next: Office Temporarily Closed, Staff Working Remotely
- The RSCK building doors will remain locked at all times. Members that need to enter the building will call our office phone number (316-263-3167) upon arriving. RSCK staff will continue to offer foyer or curbside pickup for store items, lock-boxes, etc. if you prefer to not enter the building.
- You are not permitted to enter the RSCK office building if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are experiencing COVID 19 symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- You are not permitted to enter the RSCK office building if you have any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed illness with COVID-19 within the last 30 days
- All building guests are required to wear masks. Masks will be available at the front desk for a nominal fee. Staff is required to wear masks when not at their desk and if in the presence of others.
- Upon entering the building, all building guests will proceed to the front desk to complete a required health certification and a contactless temperature check. If a certification is not completed, or the temperature guidelines are not met, you will be asked to leave the building.
- Space demarcations will be posted in the lobby and other common areas to note social distancing requirements.
- Gloves may also be worn, but not required. Gloves are also available at the front desk. Staff may wear gloves as a preference, but all staff will be handwashing and sanitizing their areas multiple times throughout the day, including before and after each guest interaction.
- The member workstation will be closed to all building guests until further notice.
- Staff will be working on a hybrid remote schedule. We understand certain member services will require occasional in-person contact. We will schedule those appointments in advance (e.g. new member appointments, SUPRA issues, store purchases, etc.). Please call the RSCK office and together, we will determine the best way to proceed.
- All courses, events, and member meetings will be conducted virtually. Your RSCK staff liaison will continue to be the primary point of contact for meeting details and questions.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone at (316) 263-3167 or by emailing a staff member. Staff contact information is available on our website at www.sckrealtors.com/rsck-team. Please keep in mind this plan is subject to change as circumstances evolve. For the latest information, please refer to our website. We will continue to be focused on keeping our staff, members, and communities healthy, and committed to providing exceptional service to our members with uninterrupted services.