REALTORS® of South Central Kansas Events
8:30 Benefits & Opportunities – 3 levels of Associations and KREC
9:45 Professional Development
10:15 Tools & Apps – REALTOR.com, RPR, Houselogic, InfoCentral
10:35 REALTOR® Safety Video
11:05 Pathways to Professionalism
11:25 REALTOR® Trademark Video
11:35 President Speaks & Bestows REALTOR® Oath
12:00 LUNCH provided by RSCK
12:45 SCK MLS Rules & Regulations
1:30 Dismiss OR Stay for Paragon 101 Hands-on Training (PLEASE NOTE: You will need to bring your laptop/tablet fully charged for this.)
3:30 Dismiss if staying for Paragon 101
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DAY
- Your attendance is required up through the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations.
- What is presented at Orientation is strictly the Rules & Regulations of the SCK MLS and we encourage you to stay for the free Paragon 101 training at 1:30.
- If you are MLS Exempt, you will be dismissed at 12:00.
If you do not to attend Orientation and complete the requirements, your membership will change from Provisional Member to Non-member Salesperson and your REALTOR® benefits will be canceled. Additionally, as an SCK MLS participant, your MLS access and lock box key will be suspended if you do not attend the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations; which is included in the New Member Orientation.
- Monday, September 11 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, October 9 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, November 13 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, December 11 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, January 8 2018 8:30 AM
- Monday, February 12 2018 8:30 AM
- Monday, March 12 2018 8:30 AM
- Monday, April 9 2018 8:30 AM
Better known as RAPDD (pronounced rapid) is a nationally recognized and attended conference hosted byRSCK.
The RAPDD Summit is the only conference focused on Education Directors, AEs, or Association staff members who are charged with raising the bar among members – making them more competent, confident, professional and successful in their business.
Whew . . . this is no small task, but RAPDD is all about making it happen. RAPDD will help you gain the knowledge, skills and new ideas that will excite you and your members.
It also allows for Real Estate Educators to hone their skills and knowledge, while building relationships and partnerships with Associations in the common goal of providing the best education possible.
You’ll learn not only from the speakers but from each other on how to work more efficiently, effectively and successfully. The RAPDD Summit is the easiest way to get information on the keys to your success!
- Monday, March 26 2018 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 27 2018 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, March 28 2018 8:00 AM
- Thursday, March 29 2018 8:00 AM