REALTORS® of South Central Kansas Events
8:30 Benefits & Opportunities – 3 levels of Associations and KREC
9:45 Professional Development
10:15 Tools & Apps – REALTOR.com, RPR, Houselogic, InfoCentral
10:35 REALTOR® Safety Video
11:05 Pathways to Professionalism
11:25 REALTOR® Trademark Video
11:35 President Speaks & Bestows REALTOR® Oath
12:00 LUNCH provided by RSCK
12:45 SCK MLS Rules & Regulations
1:30 Dismiss OR Stay for Paragon 101 Hands-on Training (PLEASE NOTE: You will need to bring your laptop/tablet fully charged for this.)
3:30 Dismiss if staying for Paragon 101
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DAY
- Your attendance is required up through the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations.
- What is presented at Orientation is strictly the Rules & Regulations of the SCK MLS and we encourage you to stay for the free Paragon 101 training at 1:30.
- If you are MLS Exempt, you will be dismissed at 12:00.
If you do not to attend Orientation and complete the requirements, your membership will change from Provisional Member to Non-member Salesperson and your REALTOR® benefits will be canceled. Additionally, as an SCK MLS participant, your MLS access and lock box key will be suspended if you do not attend the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations; which is included in the New Member Orientation.
- Monday, February 13 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, March 13 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, April 10 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, May 8 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 12 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, July 10 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, August 14 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, September 11 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, October 9 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, November 13 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, December 11 2017 8:30 AM
The REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo is where NAR members take an active role to advance the real estate industry, public policy and the association. Join fellow members from across the country in Washington, DC, for special issues forums, committee meetings, legislative activities and the industry trade show.
- Monday, May 15 2017 8:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 16 2017 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 17 2017
- Thursday, May 18 2017
- Friday, May 19 2017
- Saturday, May 20 2017
- Wednesday, August 9 2017 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 13 2017 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 11 2017 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 8 2017 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 13 2017 5:00 PM
There are four candidates for two openings this election cycle, and those candidates are listed below. Polls will open on September 1, 2017, at 8 a.m. and there will be an email sent to all eligible voting Members at that time. Polls will close on September 20, 2017, at 9 a.m. and results will be announced at the Annual Meeting on September 21, 2017, at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 20 2017 9:00 AM
Our Annual Meeting is the "State of the Association" address. Find out what has been going on at RSCK over the course of the year as Committees have been diligently working on your behalf to help ensure your success in many different ways. Receive a copy of the audited financials showing the strength of the Association and that your dues dollars are well spent. If there are any Bylaw changes needed, this is when they will voted on by membership for approval. Enjoy the excitement as the newly elected Directors for the Board are announced.
- Thursday, September 21 2017 8:00 AM
- Monday, October 9 2017
- Tuesday, October 10 2017
- Wednesday, October 11 2017
- Wednesday, November 1 2017
- Thursday, November 2 2017
- Friday, November 3 2017
- Saturday, November 4 2017
- Sunday, November 5 2017
- Monday, November 6 2017
- Thursday, December 7 2017 4:00 PM