REALTORS® of South Central Kansas Events
A Candidate Forum will be open to the general membership on August 14, 2019, at 9:00 am in the RSCK Conference Center. This forum will give everyone the opportunity to meet the RSCK Board of Director candidates. The SCK MLS Board of Director candidates will be featured at 10:00 am. There will also be a brief question and answer session during the forum. This is not an interview process, but an informal opportunity for the members to get to know the candidates.
- Wednesday, August 14 2019 9:00 AM
Polls will open on August 19, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. and there will be an email sent to all eligible voting Members at that time. Polls will close on September 12, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. and results will be announced at the Annual Meeting on September 13, 2019, at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 12 2019 9:00 AM
Our Annual Meeting is the "State of the Association" address. Find out what has been going on at RSCK over the course of the year as Committees have been diligently working on your behalf to help ensure your success in many different ways. Receive a copy of the audited financials showing the strength of the Association and that your dues dollars are well spent. If there are any Bylaw changes needed, this is when they will voted on by membership for approval. Enjoy the excitement as the newly elected Directors for the Board are announced.
- Friday, September 13 2019 9:00 AM
RSCK is hosting an NAR Tech Edge on September 17th at the Distillery 244 (244 N Mosley St, Wichita, KS 67202)
NAR Tech Edge is a full-day professional development conference focused on how technology is impacting real estate businesses. Each event reflects the local market needs and trends on technology. These events are filled with rapid-fire sessions from national speakers and local tech experts. Attendees will learn immediate ways to implement technology trends in their practice.
Member pricing: $49 early bird on/before September 10, 2019 | $59 regular
Registration includes lunch!
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Tuesday, September 17 2019 9:00 AM
Our office will be closed on December 25th in observation of Christmas Day.
- Wednesday, December 25 2019
8:30 Benefits & Opportunities
9:35 REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
9:50 Professional Development
10:30 Tools & Apps
10:50 REALTOR® Safety
11:20 Pathways to Professionalism
11:35 REALTOR® Trademark Video
11:40 Q & A
11:50 RSCK President Bestows REALTOR® Oath
12:45 SCK MLS Rules & Regulations
1:30 Paragon 101 Hands-on Training (optional to stay)
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DAY
- Your attendance is required up through the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations.
- What is presented at Orientation is strictly the Rules & Regulations of the SCK MLS and we encourage you to stay for the free Paragon 101 training at 1:30.
- If you are MLS Exempt, you will be dismissed at 12:00.
If you do not to attend Orientation and complete the requirements, your membership will change from Provisional Member to Non-member Salesperson and your REALTOR® benefits will be canceled. Additionally, as an SCK MLS participant, your MLS access and lock box key will be suspended if you do not attend the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations; which is included in the New Member Orientation.
- Monday, July 8 2019 8:30 AM
- Monday, August 12 2019 8:30 AM
- Monday, September 9 2019 8:30 AM
- Monday, October 14 2019 8:30 AM
- Monday, November 11 2019 8:30 AM
- Monday, December 9 2019 8:30 AM
- Monday, January 13 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, February 10 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, March 9 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, April 13 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, May 11 2020 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 8 2020 8:30 AM
Better known as RAPDD (pronounced rapid) is a nationally recognized and attended conference hosted byRSCK.
The RAPDD Summit is the only conference focused on Education Directors, AEs, or Association staff members who are charged with raising the bar among members – making them more competent, confident, professional and successful in their business.
Whew . . . this is no small task, but RAPDD is all about making it happen. RAPDD will help you gain the knowledge, skills and new ideas that will excite you and your members.
It also allows for Real Estate Educators to hone their skills and knowledge, while building relationships and partnerships with Associations in the common goal of providing the best education possible.
You’ll learn not only from the speakers but from each other on how to work more efficiently, effectively and successfully. The RAPDD Summit is the easiest way to get information on the keys to your success!
- Monday, March 30 2020 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 31 2020 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 1 2020 8:00 AM
- Thursday, April 2 2020 8:00 AM