REALTORS® of South Central Kansas Events
The Forum gives the general membership an opportunity to meet the SCK MLS Board of Directors candidates and ask questions.
Our office will be closed 12:00-5:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 14th, for a leadership training.
- Tuesday, January 7 2020 8:00 AM
- Thursday, January 7 2021 8:00 AM
- Friday, January 8 2021 8:00 AM
8:30 Benefits & Opportunities
9:35 REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
9:50 Professional Development
10:30 Tools & Apps
10:50 REALTOR® Safety
11:20 Pathways to Professionalism
11:35 REALTOR® Trademark Video
11:40 Q & A
11:50 RSCK President Bestows REALTOR® Oath
12:45 SCK MLS Rules & Regulations
1:30 Paragon 101 Hands-on Training (optional to stay)
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DAY
- Your attendance is required up through the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations.
- What is presented at Orientation is strictly the Rules & Regulations of the SCK MLS and we encourage you to stay for the free Paragon 101 training at 1:30.
- If you are MLS Exempt, you will be dismissed at 12:00.
If you do not to attend Orientation and complete the requirements, your membership will change from Provisional Member to Non-member Salesperson and your REALTOR® benefits will be canceled. Additionally, as an SCK MLS participant, your MLS access and lock box key will be suspended if you do not attend the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations; which is included in the New Member Orientation.
- Monday, January 18 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, February 15 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, March 15 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, April 19 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, May 17 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 14 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, July 19 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, August 16 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, September 20 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, October 18 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, November 15 2021 8:30 AM
- Monday, December 20 2021 8:30 AM
Information for these events is emailed to the brokers and leadership team directly.
- Thursday, February 25 2021 9:00 AM
- Thursday, July 22 2021 9:00 AM
Featuring hors d'oeuvres from Two Olives and specialty wine and whiskey tastings with Level 2 Sommelier: Mason Hewitt, LDF.
April 15 | 4:00-6:00 PM
Security 1st Title (2127 N, Collective Ln, Wichita, KS 67206)
April 22 | 4:00-6:00 PM
Security 1st Title (3515 N. Ridge Rd., Suite 100, Wichita, KS 67205)
Cost: $99 RPAC investment
RSCK-Members Only Event
Limited Capacity of 50
- Thursday, April 15 2021 4:00 PM
- Thursday, April 22 2021 4:00 PM
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 | 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. | Chicken 'N Pickle (1240 N Greenwich Rd, Wichita, KS)
RSCK's Young Professionals Network (YPN) is excited to host their first event of 2021: A Cinco de Mayo Fiesta! We are excited to provide a fun networking opportunity catered to new and seasoned members alike. This event will provide RSCK Members the opportunity to create meaningful working relationships while enjoying games, drinks, and appetizers, in a private rooftop room at one of Wichita's well-enjoyed venues, Chicken 'N Pickle. But hurry, registration is limited to 50 RSCK Members! All RSCK Members are welcome to attend this fun networking event!
- Wednesday, May 5 2021 4:00 PM
Thursday, June 3rd | Riverfront Stadium
Gates open at 5:35 p.m. with the first pitch at 7:05 p.m.
Wichita Wind Surge vs Arkansas Travelers
All RSCK Members and their friends and families are invited to celebrate our 100th Anniversary and represent the REALTOR® name! With a discounted ticket to the baseball game and our special private party in the picnic area, you'll enjoy networking, a dinner buffet, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and access to a full-service bar.
$15 for RSCK Members and $25 for Non-Members (family & friends). Limited Capacity.
Registration has closed for this event
This event is made possible thanks to the support of the following Business Partner Members...
- Thursday, June 3 2021 5:30 PM
More details to come.
- Thursday, March 11 2021
- Thursday, June 10 2021
The RSCK Board of Directors Candidate Forum will be open to the general membership on August 12th, at 9:00 a.m. in the RSCK Conference Center as well as virtually via Zoom.
|Click here to Register for In-Person Event||Click here to Register for Virtual Event|
This forum will give everyone the opportunity to meet the candidates. There will also be a brief question and answer session during the forum. This is not an interview process, but an informal opportunity for the members to get to know the candidates.
Voting for the RSCK election will be online and will begin on Monday, August 23rd. Voting closes on Thursday, September 9th at 9:00 a.m. Results will be announced at the RSCK Annual Meeting held virtually via Zoom on Friday, September 11th at 9:00 am.
- Thursday, August 12 2021 9:00 AM
This event immediately follows the RSCK Annual Meeting.
- Friday, September 10 2021 10:00 AM
Our office will be closed on December 24th in observation of Christmas Day.
- Friday, December 24 2021