New Member Orientation
RSCK Conference Center
- Monday, February 13 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, March 13 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, April 10 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, May 8 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, June 12 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, July 10 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, August 14 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, September 11 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, October 9 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, November 13 2017 8:30 AM
- Monday, December 11 2017 8:30 AM
8:30 Benefits & Opportunities – 3 levels of Associations and KREC
9:45 Professional Development
10:15 Tools & Apps – REALTOR.com, RPR, Houselogic, InfoCentral
10:35 REALTOR® Safety Video
11:05 Pathways to Professionalism
11:25 REALTOR® Trademark Video
11:35 President Speaks & Bestows REALTOR® Oath
12:00 LUNCH provided by RSCK
12:45 SCK MLS Rules & Regulations
1:30 Dismiss OR Stay for Paragon 101 Hands-on Training (PLEASE NOTE: You will need to bring your laptop/tablet fully charged for this.)
3:30 Dismiss if staying for Paragon 101
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE DAY
- Your attendance is required up through the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations.
- What is presented at Orientation is strictly the Rules & Regulations of the SCK MLS and we encourage you to stay for the free Paragon 101 training at 1:30.
- If you are MLS Exempt, you will be dismissed at 12:00.
If you do not to attend Orientation and complete the requirements, your membership will change from Provisional Member to Non-member Salesperson and your REALTOR® benefits will be canceled. Additionally, as an SCK MLS participant, your MLS access and lock box key will be suspended if you do not attend the SCK MLS Rules & Regulations; which is included in the New Member Orientation.